Effective Communication Training
Communicate effectively to strengthen all relationships and each persons esteem and connectedness
Online: $795 inc GST (early bird)
Effective Communication Training is an intensive, skills-based training that develops interpersonal communication and conflict resolution competencies. Through E.T., you learn, practice through role play and project, and understand when and how to apply a powerful set of tools that measurably influence peoples’ behaviours, habits and beliefs. The result is more productive, efficient and fulfilling workplaces, families, and relationships. ET skills are equally effective for all ages and situations.
Fundamental skills to enhance your personal and professional effectiveness.
- Active & Empathic Listening
- Listening for Needs
- I Messages: Declarative, Responsive, Confrontive, Preventative
- Problem Solving using Method III
- No Lose Method of Conflict Resolution
- 12 Roadblocks to Communication
- Consulting Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Assertiveness skills and role playing
- Leadership skills
- Dealing with Different personalities
- Values Collisions and how to address them
- Getting Your Point Across
- Enhance and Increase Personal Effectiveness
- Discover why both passive and aggressive behaviour invites intimidation.
- Learn how to deal with aggressive people.
- Find out how to stand up for yourself, , and enhance your credibility.
- Manage situations better with people who are “difficult to get on with”.
- Avoid unnecessary aggravations and gain more support and cooperation.
- Attain new levels of self responsibility.
- Others gain confidence in you when you communicate openly and directly.
- Learn how to clean up your mistakes in a way that enhances and strengthens your relationships.
- Online: starts 30th August 2022 Tuesday evenings 6pm-9pm QLD time for 10 sessions.
- Online format includes breakout groups, interactive classroom format and recordings
- $795 GST incl, earlybird, $815 full price.
- includes Course, Workbook & Certification, online library access and classroom recordings
- Discounts for groups
More about Active Listening: Feelings and Facts